Marché d'hiver & Winter Open House
Join us at the Alliance December 4 for a Marché d'hiver (Winter Market) and our Winter Open House.
We'll have vendors, vin chaud (mulled wine,) information on classes and events, a used French Book Sale, and even a visit from Père Noël!
We'll also have a children's short film series running during the event.
Vendors confirmed for the Marché:
• Joy Jennings Art Original
paintings of French scenes
• Atlas Beads Jewerly made from recycled paper
• Gem de France French scenes tablecloths, dishes, glassware, and more
• Jane Sullivan Weavings Hand-woven gifts
• Berenguer Becat Watercolors of New Orleans and beyond
Design by Monsieur Graphic. Powerd by Oncord